Calling all Buddies!!!!!
It’s time to register for our 42nd Life Gets Better camp- May 14th to 16th.
But first, some important updates…
As you know, Life Gets Better Camps are a vital part of CHIPS’ support to children.
This year we are trialling smaller, age targeted camps (similar to our iBelong days, as we can do a lot more with a smaller group), so we can continue to give children an opportunity to have a fun, safe and connecting experience.
So, please note the following:
• The May camp will be for Grade 4 to Grade 6 students ONLY
• The September camp will be for Grade 1 to Grade 3 students ONLY
• There will only be 16 children (and 16 Buddies) on each camp
• NO parents/guardians will be able to attend the camp
We would love you to be a part of the May camp, so if you are interested, please follow the guidelines below to register (now through our online platform)-
Registering for the Life Gets Better Camp On-line:
1. Head to: https://www.chips.org.au/login/
2. Create a User Profile by filling in the required fields and click Register
3. Check your emails for a link to confirm your email address
4. Once your email address has been confirmed, follow the prompts to log in. (You will need to have your: Driver’s Licence; WWCC card; Medicare Number; Health Fund Number; Emergency Contact Details and Dr’s Details handy, in order to be able to completely fill your form in.)
5. Once you have filled in your application form, tick the Consent box at the end and press Submit, then Log Out. (NB: Payment will only be required once we have confirmed your place on camp.)
ALL FORMS TO BE RETURNED NO LATER THAN THURSDAY 22ND APRIL.
We'd LOVE to have you join us as we continue to Change Little Worlds in BIG Ways together.?